Sesderma Acglicolic Liposomal Serum 30ml Formulated with glycolic acid, it is suitable for all skin types from the moment we start fighting against aging. It has great moisturizing power, and its renewing effect shows you new skin from the first applications. You will notice how the pore is refined and improves the texture of the skin. With continued use, the skin is visibly younger. In addition, it has antioxidant, regenerating, and protective assets, which make it an anti-aging all-rounder. Notice: You will not be able to stop using it. Thanks to nanotechnology Sesderma Acglicolic Liposomal Serum 30ml has an excellent tolerance in normal skin.
It is possible that in the first applications you notice itching or transient redness, which disappears with continued use when your skin gets used to glycolic. If we have never applied a cosmetic with glycolic
acid, it is advisable to start with those that have a low concentration of this acid, such as acglicolic serum, to avoid irritation. And as our skin gets used to glycolic acid, we can apply a higher concentration to maximize results and look renewed and hydrated skin. You should only take the precaution of using sunscreen or use it only at night when you go to expose yourself to the sun since its exfoliating effect increases the sensitivity of your skin to the sun.
And in case you have sensitive skin, we recommend that you opt for Samay serum, or the Mandela collection, which contains alpha-hydroxy acids more suitable for sensitive skin.
- All skin types
- 1/2 times a day
- Day and/or night
Do you need more info?
- Deeply hydrates and forms a film on the skin, preventing dehydration
- It improves skin texture
- Unify the tone
- Revive dull skins
- Renewing action: exfoliates and stimulates epidermal turnover
- Rebalances the stratum corneum thanks to its soothing and antioxidant assets
- Regenerates the dermal matrix stimulating the synthesis of collagen and Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs *)
6% free glycolic acid and liposome · Ergotioneine · Vitamin C + E · Eryngiummaritimum stem cells · Hyaluronic acid · Soybean extract · Ceramides · Boswellic acids
- O% Irritations * test carried out on 25 volunteers to evaluate the irritating potential of the product after 24 hours of absorption.
- It is renewing action: The study results “Quantification of Cell Proliferation after Acglicolic treatment”. Bionics Biotech SL. 2016, confirm it: Cell proliferation increases significantly after treatment with Acglicolic serum, in its different concentrations.
* Data on file: Ability of ACGLICOLIC Serum to induce an increase in cell proliferation, after topical application and quantification by flow cytometry.
AQUA, GLYCOLIC ACID, BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE, HYDROGENATED Polydecene, CETETH-20, PROPANEDIOL, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, glyceryl stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, AMMONIUM acryloyldimethyltaurate / VP COPOLYMER, Eryngium maritimum CALLUS culture filtrate, ALCOHOL, ALPHA -ISOMETHYL ionone, AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE, ASCORBYL glucoside, BENZYL SALICYLATE, Boswellia serrata GUM, CARBOMER, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CERAMIDE NG, CERAMIDE NP, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CHOLESTEROL, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, Dipropylene glycol, DISODIUM EDTA, ergothioneine, Ethylparaben, Glycine soja EXTRACT, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LECITHIN, LIMONENE, METHYLPARABEN, PARFUM, PHENOXYETHANOL, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, POLYSORBATE 20, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYLPARY, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYALURONATEXANTHAN GUM.