Beautiful and healthy skin is skin without blemishes. That is why taking care of your skin is our top priority. All people who are concerned with preventing and reducing blemishes on their skin Sesderma Azelac Ru Liposomal Serum help the better way
If excess sun begins to take its toll on your skin, Sesderma Azelac Ru Liposomal Serum is the answer. It is a base serum, which you can use throughout the year, even in summer, before applying sunscreen. It acts in depth by lightening and reducing the volume of the spots while preventing new ones from appearing.
Both for dry, combination, or oily skin. For all people concerned with preventing and reducing blemishes on their skin. And throughout the year!
- 2 times a day
- Day and/or night
- Lightens, reduces, and prevents stains.
- It can be used throughout the year, even in summer.
- Demonstrated efficacy
- They can be used by high phototypes and all kinds of skins.
- Recommended in all types of hyperpigmentation.
- Active ingredients are encapsulated in liposomes to achieve greater penetration and efficacy.
- It can be used alone or in combination with other depigmenting medical treatments.
use of Azelac Ru Liposomal Serum on melanocytes (NHEM) stimulated by UVA irradiation INHIBITS MELANIN SYNTHESIS UP TO 75%. AZELAC RU Liposomal serum helps to prevent and reduce skin hyperpigmentation that mainly occurs after sun exposure.
* IN VITRO ANALYSIS OF THE DEPIGMENTING CAPACITY OF AZELAC RU Liposomal serum THROUGH THE QUANTIFICATION OF MELANIE IN HUMAN MELANOCITOS. BIONICS. 2018.